Friday 1 August 2014

Altered Art Biscuit Tin

Hello Everyone, this Evening I would like to share with you a project I have been working on using a small (empty) biscuit tin!

*First step was to paint it with with Gesso! This helps to prime the tin and cover the colour of it!

*I then used a patterned paper to line the inside and outside of the tin and lid!

* Next step was to use washi tape to cover the lip of the tin.

*Ribbon was glued around the outside of the lid and then painted with mod podge to seal it!

* Around the top outside part of the lid was glued a piece of bakers twine. Then
I added a Hydrangea with I made using cardstock and a Sizzix dye, leaves, old pieces of chain and droplets, butterfly, pearl trim and a wooden key which was painted gold!

Why not have a go at one of these yourself! Send me a picture and I will post it here!
Happy Crafting xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...