Wednesday 3 September 2014

From Me to You - Crafting Tips

Good Morning Everyone I hope you are well and are enjoying reading my posts! 
I have started posting Crafting Tips Everyday on my Birdcage Facebook page so will share a weeks worth of them on this blog at the end of the week! 
After running several craft workshops for new crafters I decided to start sharing some of the craft tips I have learnt over the years and to film them on a daily basis to help new crafters learn those little tricks.  
I hope to inspire others and maybe help jump start those of us who have lost our crafting Mojo from time to time!

I would love to get some feedback on what you think of these tips and if you would like any advice on a crafting issue, please let me know and I will try and help you find an answer!
Happy Crafting xx











                                                      




                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...