Saturday 11 October 2014

Christmas is coming.........................................

Good Evening Everyone,
Well, I am nearing 50 Videos on my Crafting Tips from Me to You and I still have so many ideas but not enough time to put them all to tape as I don't want to go over a 10 minute video daily!
With Christmas looming close I will be dedicating the weekend videos to bring you Christmas Crafting Tips!




Today I decided to start off my Christmas Tips by making a couple of Telescoping Cards. (Check out Tip 47 for more details on materials used and how to make this card)!

The card itself is to give you a starting point and to let your creativity bloom! So many colours and designs to choose from!

Chat to you again tomorrow!

Happy Crafting
Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love the different use for the framelits and the colours are lovely .xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look Gina. Really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Sue am hoping to make similar :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...