Saturday 28 March 2015

Long Time Away!

Hello there,
Well im quite shocked with myself for the lack of blog posts! I think I have been in a sort of slump, craft wise so I have given myself a good talking too, had a good Spring Clean in my Craft Studio and have decided to sort this out!
I know I also need to downsize so I will be added craft items for sale on here over the next few weeks. Come back and see if you can get yourself a crafty Bargain!

So, to start off this new way of thinking, here are a few photo's of my Clean and Tidy Craft Studio!
This is where I hold my craft workshops! If I have more than four people wishing to craft we move into the kitchen or I can hold larger workshops in the Church down the Lane!

Let the Crafting begin!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...