Monday 30 March 2015

Spring Sale

Hello there,
New items being added daily!


So its that time of year when I have decided to have a good sort out of my Crafty Stash and found items I haven't used for a while, so decided I needed to move them on for someone else to get some crafting time with them. (It can't be much fun just stuck in a draw or box)!

So, I have found quite a lot of Stampin Up Sets, (retired) Punches, (Slightly used) plus lots of other Craft items and I will be updating daily!

Please click onto my shop for more information!

If you would like to purchase an item please leave me a message:- 
Here on my blog, in the comments section below,
Facebook,  Birdcage Craft Studio
or by Email! birdcagecraftstudio@hotmail.co.uk

Don't forget to leave me your contact details,

Some items have already been sold so I will note that under each item!

Payment  though Paypal please! 

As P&P is included in the price I can only send to the UK! 

Many thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Happy Shopping!

Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...