Monday 29 June 2015

Butterfly Latch Card

Good Evening Everyone, its been a beautiful day here in Sunny old England!
I went to visit a Butterfly Farm a few days ago with my husband and I fell in love again with butterflies. The colours and patterns and the delicate wings. Isn't nature so clever!

I have been inspired to create using butterflies and by chance the latest challenge over at IndigoBlu is called 'Flutterby'. Why not take a look for yourself. Here's the link.

So, back to this blog and my latest goings on. 
This months challenge on my Facebook group!
This time round it was to create a Latch card and to add some embossing and a touch of Green to the card!


You can't really tell in the photo but the base of the card was embossed in white using the 'Something Lacy' stamp. I then cut a strip off down the opening side of the card and used a border punch to create a lacy strip then adding a die cut shape into the center of the card and a smaller shape to create the latch, which was stuck down with foam pads on the bottom part of the card!

               

Onto the decorations. 'Butterflies' with a little bling on them and a sentiment stamped onto acetate to go over the latch part of the card.

Enjoy the sunshine if you can and I hope to see you again soon with more Butterfly creations xx
                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...