Monday 8 June 2015

Circle Magic Slider Card

Hello there, thanks for stopping by. Its beautiful day here in Gloucestershire, the sun is shining and we have picture postcard clouds in the sky!
Today I have a Magic Slider Card to share with you. Children really love these types of cards, but I think they are pretty clever too.
I made this card as a Swap for the Challenge Swap Group I run on Face Book. Most of the ones I have seen tend to be rectangle so I decided to have a go at a different shape. 


                               


Being a circle brought up lots of different issues in making the card but I think I have managed to pull it off. I also mounted the Magic Slider onto a round card blank so that it is fee standing!
The Magic Slider card itself is made out of a 12"x 12" piece of Stampin Up Irresistibly Yours specialty designer series paper which I coloured using two different inks. The stamped image is again from SU a set called "Moon Lake."For this style of card you need to stamp the image onto white card as well as Acetate and colour-in the image on the white card.
The butterflies stamps were coloured using marker pens then stamped onto white card and punched out! A couple of gems were added to highlight the bodies! I also made the fern flourish with a mold and crafters clay.

 

Thanks for stopping by, please visit again soon.
Happy Crafting xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...