Saturday 1 August 2015

One for the Chaps- Waterfall Greeting Card.

Hello there,
Tonight I have a card to share with you, one that I think would suit most men as it is an interactive card and in my experience men love these sorts of cards!
To show the working of the card I have filmed a short video to show you!


I made up an Easel base for this card then attached the Waterfall workings sideways to make this card a little different!



The waterfall itself was made of circles with a silver boarder that I hoped looked like portholes.
For the cards pull tab, I tied knots into some thick Bakers Twine to keep to the Nautical theme!


Side View of the Easel Style Card. I drew faux stitching around the boarders of the card as well as the circles for the stay!


The stay for the card was made from crafters clay. The shell and Anchor were painted with an acrylic paint then mounted onto card circles and a pearl was added to complete the look.
I hope this gives you some inspiration for a male themed card as I know we crafters sometimes find it difficult to make male cards.
Happy Crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...