Saturday 9 April 2016

Traveling

Hello to you all,
Well we are now back home after 6 weeks away traveling around three different countries.
As I mentioned in my last post, it was to celebrate my husbands 60th birthday which I had planned with help from my eldest daughter Laura as a surprise trip to New Zealand. It was a country both Martin and I had wanted to visit for many years, even being something we looked into 10/12 years ago with thoughts of emigrating out there. That wasn't to be, due to family matters.

Our son and daughter happened to be living back with us so it was the perfect time for us to take an extended holiday as we had house and pet sitters at hand.
I only told Martin a week before we were due to fly out so he was pretty stunned!
So new suitcases purchased and packed we went on our way.
I was great that Matt and April were able to drive us to London Heathrow and give us a send off.


So for the first leg of the trip we flew into Singapore as a stop over for 3 nights and my goodness stepping off the place with thought we had stepped into an oven. Talk about hot & humid. It was such a relief to get inside the airport, then the taxi and this was only 8 am in the morning.

Here are some of the highlights of Singapore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...