Monday 18 April 2016

'Valerie'

Hello to you.
So I have now got back into my craft studio and had a little play with a few new items I have purchased from IndigoBlu.


I couldn't quite believe how many items I used to make this card. 


I first of all made a patterned background card panel using some watered down Kingfisher blue paint then once dried stamped in gold the sound wave from the light and sound border stamp. I then went on to use the stencil and paste in three of the corners.When dry I pulled a Stazon blue ink pad across the raised pattern and coloured in a few squares with a gold pan. I then finished off the panel with a thin boarder of Pheasant bronze paint. 


Next I stamped out the image of 'Valerie' and again painted it being careful to miss the face and hand with a wash of Kingfisher blue paint. I then ripped around the image and went around the edge again with the Kingfisher paint and when dry went around the edge with Pheasant Bronze paint. With the gold pen I went over the darker sketch lines on the bodice and hat. The face and had was coloured in. Red gems were added to the cuff and as an earring. Beauty was stamped out onto black card with the Pheasant paint. 


Once dry I cut out a tag and covered it in Diamond Resin. It was left overnight to dry then a red ribbon was added. I then used foam tape to attach 'Valerie' to the patterned panel and layered this onto black card and a red card base


I'm off to play again. Hope to share with you again soon.

Happy Crafting, Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...