Tuesday 21 February 2017

Love is all you need- IndigoBlu Blog Challenge



Hello there, for this months inspirational reminder I decided to use a Beatles song to make a card that looked like a LP with lots of funky bright 60's colours and hearts. I thought using the New Mini Mike stamps might be fun for this. (Unfortunately my husband didn't agree, he thought it was the village people)! Anyway I had fun creating this card as I love lots of bright colours myself.
If you would like to join in the fun you can find the challenge details here!



I started this card off stamping the Dinkie'Love Is' heart several times onto a round piece of white card.

I then went onto stamping with the 'Circle Dot Background'and painting the hearts with Marshmallow coloured paint.

I then brought in lots of the bright coloured paints and did some more stamping of the circles over the top.

I added some flowers for 'Petal Power' and coloured in the rest of the circles. I stamped out four Mini Mikes and used the paints to colour them in.

I then attempted to give the guys a 60's look with a different hairstyles and mustache.

For the quote I used the word 'Love' from the stamp set Words Block #1 by just using a black marker on the word love and stamped and cut it out. For the other words I used my DYMO word printer machine.


I then used a grey marker around the Mini Mikes to make them pop up a bit and mounted the card onto a larger circle of black card.

I then thought I really should add some musical notes so stamped a few from the Dinky Stamp 'Notes'

Well thats all from me for today. I had quite a lot of fun putting this card together and I hope that you have a go at this months challenge.
Happy Crafting xx



























2 comments:

  1. this is so much fun Sue - I love it to pieces!!! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel, really appreciate you stopping by to leave ma a comment. Hope you and the girls are well xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment...