Tuesday 14 March 2017

Steampunkary


Hello there, today I would like to share with you a project I did a little while ago and didn't get around to blog about it. 
 I haven't really done anything Steampunk before so I set about using a new stamp set called Steampunkesque from IndigoBlu and after making a few cards went on to make to this 3D piece.

I used a small chest of drawers I had purchased a while ago as the base taking the drawers out to create platforms.

I cut out some card cogs and gears using a Tim Holtz Die, collected up some bits and pieces from some old electrical appliances, gathered up paints, glue, embellishments, Megs Flake, straws and bits of old Jewellery.


I have added lots of photos to show you the different stages I did to complete this project.


















Its amazing what can be done once you start a project like this. I had great fun letting my imagination run away with me. Thanks for looking, see you soon with another of my creative ramblings xx


2 comments:

  1. wow that's wonderful sue, just my crafting style, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chrissy, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me your comment, glad you like my little steampunk piece. Sue xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment...